Showing times for Etc/UTC Not your timezone?
- Who: Atlanta Elixir Meetup
- When: Thu, December 15, 2022 12:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/atlantaelixir/events/289039035
This meetup centers around the Elixir programming language and is for anyone interested in discussing Elixir and related topics. It takes a broad approach, welcoming discussion and talks on Elixir, Erlang, Phoenix Framework, as well as other community packages and projects.
Please let us know if you have an interest in presenting.
Philly Elixir Monthly Online Meetup
- Who: Philly Elixir
- When: Thu, December 15, 2022 12:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/phillyelixir/events/289955995
Our monthly online meetings provide a casual and welcoming environment for people of all Elixir skill levels.
Round the Room Introductions Say hello and share recent Elixir wins, questions, requests for help.
Group News and Photo Meta info on group events and projects.
Elixir Industry News A collection of impactful stories from around the community.
Talks / Show and Tell Presentations and discussions led by fellow members.
This month’s talks are to be announced. If you have something to share, let Mike know.
While we encourage people to participate in our meetings with video cameras on to help provide a more rich experience, we also are happy to host people who would prefer to keep their cameras off.
- Who: Boulder Elixir and Rust
- When: Thu, December 15, 2022 1:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/boulder-elixir-rust/events/289784825
Roundtable discussion followed by brief Q&A. Please leave a comment if you would like to talk (or ask) about a specific topic.
Elixir Meetup Rostock
- Who: ALTOW ACADEMY
- When: Mon, December 19, 2022 5:00 PM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/altow-academy/events/290042304
- Check-In und Begrüßung (5-10 min)
- Community News (5 min)
- Thema: ??? (30-45 min)
- Puls-Check (5 min)
- Check-Out (5 min)
- Offene Runde (30 min)
- Offizielle Verabschiedung (aber wer möchte kann gerne noch bleiben ;))
Allgemein zum Meetup
Ziel des Meetups ist es Leute zusammenzubringen, die sich für Elixir, Phoenix, sowie die Technologien darum interessieren und vielleicht auch schon aktiv damit arbeiten.
Dabei ist jeder herzlichst eingeladen. Sei es einfach nur zum Zuhören oder auch sich aktiv in der Gruppe mit einzubringen um den Wissensaustausch anzukurbeln.
Bitte beachtet, dass es sich bei der Veranstaltung um ein Online-Event handelt!
Online Project Night/Show and Tell
- Who: Triangle |> Elixir
- When: Wed, December 21, 2022 12:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/triangle-elixir/events/290070643
Just because we are sheltering in place, doesn’t mean you can’t spend time with other Alchemists!
Project Night is a free-form event where you can meet, socialize, and collaborate on projects with other members! Alchemists of all levels are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Have you worked on something interesting that you want to show off? Have a problem you’ve been stumped with? Bring them to the group!
We are also open to suggestions for other formats and are exploring ideas like:
- Open source code reading - read popular open source project and learn how they work
- Mob programming - work on some code together; this can be for an open-source project or something you’re working on
Elixir Australia Meetup
- Who: Elixir Melbourne
- When: Wed, December 21, 2022 8:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/elixir-melbourne/events/290214050
Elixir Australia monthly meetup where we go over Elixir ecosystem news, listen to great talks, and socialise with other Elixir developers of all levels.
Run in conjunction with Elixir Sydney https://www.meetup.com/elixir-sydney/
Nerves Online Meetup
- Who: Nerves
- When: Thu, December 29, 2022 2:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/nerves/events/288449817
Time to hang out, chat about Nerves, discuss projects you’re working on, and get help.
Download the Zoom client or browser extension before the event at: https://zoom.us/download
Would you like to give a presentation at an event? Contact Alex with your topic to get on the schedule!
The Nerves Project defines a new way to build embedded systems using Elixir.
Talk about and Hack on Elixir code. Demo side projects
- Who: Cincinnati Elixir Meetup
- When: Tue, January 03, 2023 11:00 PM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/cincinnati-elixir-meetup/events/gtsbqsyfccbfb
Come join us as we continue to Learn and build with Elixir, Erlang, OTP and The Phoenix Framework.
Made by Rowland Carlson