Showing times for Etc/UTC Not your timezone?
Te contamos por qué nos gusta Elixir en SumUp 😎💙
- Who: SumUp Chile
- When: Mon, January 24, 2022 10:00 PM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/sumup-chile/events/282264932
SumUp acerca medios de pago a los emprendedores para apoyar el crecimiento de sus negocios. Es la empresa líder en puntos de venta móviles (mPOS) en Europa y opera en Chile desde hace 4 años. También tiene presencia en Brasil, Colombia, y pronto en más países de Latinoamérica. Actualmente, más de 3 millones de pequeñas empresas de todo el mundo confían en la fintech global para recibir pagos.
En esta charla, nuestros queridos Senior Engineering Manager y Software Engineers, Jorge Acosta, Joaquín Benavides y Antonio Alarcón respectivamente, explicarán y les harán una demo de Elixir. Les contarán por qué es uno de los mejores lenguajes de programación en la actualidad. ¡No necesitan traer nada más que su mejor disposición para escuchar y hacer preguntas!
Talk about and Hack on Elixir code. Demo side projects
- Who: Cincinnati Elixir Meetup
- When: Tue, February 01, 2022 11:00 PM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/Cincinnati-Elixir-Meetup/events/gtsbqsydcdbcb
Come join us as we continue to Learn and build with Elixir, Erlang, OTP and The Phoenix Framework.
Meetup Elixir: ¡El primero de 2022!
- Who: Elixir Mexico City
- When: Thu, February 03, 2022 12:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/elixir-mexico-city/events/283413384
¡Hola, Elixir friends!
¡Hemos vuelto! Y volvemos con todo, listos con nuestro primer meetup Elixir de este 2022. Anótenlo en su agenda, alístense y prepárense para este 2 de febrero a las 6 pm hora MX.
La charla será transmitida a través de nuestro canal de Twitch y también a través de nuestro canal en YouTube, para que estén atentos y se suscriban para recibir notificaciones:
Si tienen alguna duda, con gusto envíen mensaje a Daniela González, organizadora, y con gusto les apoyamos.
Remote ElixirTO - February 2022 - we are back
- Who: Toronto Elixir
- When: Thu, February 03, 2022 11:30 PM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/TorontoElixir/events/283443534
Hello Toronto Elixir,
It’s 2022 and we are back!
This month we have two amazing speakers for you:
John Davenport (https://github.com/johns10) will be back on stage with an update on his app UserDocs. John has been porting it to use Elixir Desktop and turn it into a native application written in pure Elixir. This talk will go through some implementation details of the application, including: how to deploy the app to run on a local SQLite instance, or a cloud API server as a data source, how to handle data loading from a remote server, and local integration with the Chrome browser.
Matthew Moody (https://twitter.com/threequarterspi) will present: Application Architecture for Dummies. The talk will cover the CELP stack (Commanded, Elixir, LiveView, PostgreSQL) and how to implement it.
Until things are safer we keep meeting online! Come join us for an evening about Elixir and community, wherever you are you are welcome here!
The appointment is for Thursday Feb 3rd, 6:30 pm, Zoom link is attached to this page.
If you wanna have a chat, look for our community on the #toronto channel of the Elixir Slack https://elixir-slackin.herokuapp.com/
p.s. Given that this is a remote event please feel free to extend the invite outside the Toronto community as well! We’ll be happy to have you!
Trends in the Elixir Community from Elixir Wizard Co-Host, Sundi Myint
- Who: Denver Erlang and Elixir
- When: Tue, February 08, 2022 1:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/Denver-Erlang-Elixir/events/283074381
Meetup schedule: 6:00 - 7:00 – Main Discussion - Sundi Myint, co-host of the Elixir Wizards podcast, talks about community trends she’s heard from guests over the last season around the Impact of Elixir. Get a view of what Elixirists around the world hope to see from the language in the future, and maybe a few thoughts on how to get there. 7:00 - 7:30 – Erlang/Elixir show and tell:
• Bring your project, show everyone what you’ve been up to • Stuck on a problem, show the group • Or just come out and share your experiences
7:30 - 8:00 – Socializing
Hope you can make it out!
Elixir Meetup #2
- Who: Elixir Poznań
- When: Wed, February 09, 2022 5:00 PM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/elixir-meetup-poznan/events/283304507
Mandatory registration: https://curiosum.com/sl/a01b3noi
- Who: Atlanta Elixir Meetup
- When: Thu, February 10, 2022 12:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/atlantaelixir/events/283218217
This meetup centers around the Elixir programming language and is for anyone interested in discussing Elixir and related topics. It takes a broad approach, welcoming discussion and talks on Elixir, Erlang, Phoenix Framework, as well as other community packages and projects.
Please let us know if you have an interest in presenting.
Philly Elixir Monthly Online Meetup
- Who: Philly Elixir
- When: Thu, February 10, 2022 12:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/PhillyElixir/events/283460333
Our monthly online meetings provide a casual and welcoming environment for people of all Elixir skill levels.
Round the Room Introductions Say hello and share recent Elixir wins, questions, requests for help.
Group News and Photo Meta info on group events and projects.
Elixir Industry News A collection of impactful stories from around the community.
Talks / Show and Tell Presentations and discussions led by fellow members.
This month’s talks are to be announced. If you have something to share, let Mike know.
While we encourage people to participate in our meetings with video cameras on to help provide a more rich experience, we also are happy to host people who would prefer to keep their cameras off.
- Who: Boulder Elixir and Rust
- When: Thu, February 10, 2022 1:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/boulder-elixir-rust/events/zvxcsrydcdbmb
Roundtable discussion followed by brief Q&A. Please leave a comment if you would like to talk (or ask) about a specific topic.
Online Project Night/Show and Tell
- Who: Triangle |> Elixir
- When: Wed, February 16, 2022 12:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Elixir/events/283218199
Just because we are sheltering in place, doesn’t mean you can’t spend time with other Alchemists!
Project Night is a free-form event where you can meet, socialize, and collaborate on projects with other members! Alchemists of all levels are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Have you worked on something interesting that you want to show off? Have a problem you’ve been stumped with? Bring them to the group!
We are also open to suggestions for other formats and are exploring ideas like:
- Open source code reading - read popular open source project and learn how they work
- Mob programming - work on some code together; this can be for an open-source project or something you’re working on
Monthly Elixir Virtual Meetup
- Who: Phoenix Elixir Language Meetup
- When: Wed, February 16, 2022 2:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Elixir-Meetup/events/zglksrydcdbtb
The monthly elixir-lang meetup.
Elixir Sydney (Elixir Australia)
- Who: Elixir Sydney
- When: Wed, February 16, 2022 8:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/elixir-sydney/events/282693137
Elixir Sydney is currently teamed up with Elixir Melbourne to form Elixir Australia, your one-stop online meetup for all things Elixir in the land down under!
If not updated on the meetup page, you can find our scheduled list of speakers on our Github repo issues page, located at https://github.com/elixirsydney/elixirsydney/issues This is also the place where we’d love you to submit a talk of your own to teach us all about what you’ve been doing with Elixir! Submit an issue, and one of the organisers will get you scheduled for the next meetup.
Beginners are more than welcome to participate, and this a great chance to get started and get help from more experienced Elixir developers.
A Zoom link to the meetup is provided closer to the date of each individual meetup, so keep an eye out on specific meetup pages for when it drops.
Hope to see you at the next meetup!
Paul and Josh
Follow us on Twitter at @ElixirSydney!
Want to speak at an Elixir Sydney event? Tell us about what you want to present here! https://github.com/elixirsydney/elixirsydney/issues You can also get a sneak peak of which talks are likely coming up there, too!
Watch our talks on the Elixir Australia YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiiwKgYqO9TIfgSZmbJIxjQ
- Who: Seoul Elixir Meetup
- When: Wed, February 16, 2022 10:30 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/Seoul-Elixir-Meetup/events/gprqxrydcdbvb
Currently we are having the meeting online. You can get more information: https://discord.gg/mVNjg3e
7:30 - 7:35 : Greetings (5Min) 7:35 - 8:35 : Main Talk (60Min) 8:35 - 9:00 : Lightning Talk (10Min) 9:00 - : Socializing…
Made by Rowland Carlson