Showing times for Antarctica/Syowa Not your timezone?
Let's talk Erlang and Elixir
- Who: Denver Erlang and Elixir
- When: Tue, October 03, 2023 3:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/denver-erlang-elixir/events/296174307
Speaker: Zach Daniel, Creator of Ash Framework
Talk: The Story of a Function
This event is fully remote, see the Zoom link to join.
6pm - 6:30pm, Group introductions 6:30pm - 7:00pm, Speaker talk 7:00pm - 8:00pm, Socializing
Hope to see you there!
Talk about and Hack on Elixir code. Demo side projects
- Who: Cincinnati Elixir Meetup
- When: Wed, October 04, 2023 1:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/cincinnati-elixir-meetup/events/296088681
Come join us as we continue to Learn and build with Elixir, Erlang, OTP and The Phoenix Framework.
Ohio Elixir Monthly Meetup
- Who: Columbus Elixir
- When: Wed, October 04, 2023 1:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-ihsstvcb/events/293352414
Ohio Elixir is a community group comprised of anyone and everyone interested in the Elixir ecosystem. We host monthly meetings where guest speakers present Elixir-related content, as well as occasional show and tell nights where anyone can talk about what they’ve been working on or ask questions.
At this time we are a fully remote organization which gives us the unique opportunity to open our virtual doors to folks outside of Ohio!
Join us this month for a show-and-tell style event where you can hear about what other people are working on or share something that interests you! The event will kick off at 6:00 PM EDT but feel free to join early and chat with others.
- Who: Atlanta Elixir Meetup
- When: Thu, October 12, 2023 2:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/atlantaelixir/events/296264301
This meetup centers around the Elixir programming language and is for anyone interested in discussing Elixir and related topics. It takes a broad approach, welcoming discussion and talks on Elixir, Erlang, Phoenix Framework, as well as other community packages and projects.
Please let us know if you have an interest in presenting.
- Who: Boulder Elixir
- When: Thu, October 12, 2023 3:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/boulder-elixir/events/296265956
Roundtable discussion followed by brief Q&A. Please leave a comment if you would like to talk (or ask) about a specific topic.
Elixir Online Meetup
- Who: San Antonio Online Elixir Meetup
- When: Fri, October 13, 2023 3:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/san-antonio-online-elixir-meetup/events/296287897
Placeholder for future events .
I have been opening the meeting about ten minutes early.
I have been working through Exercism exercises.
If anyone wants to volunteer to do a presentation or lighting talk we can schedule it.
I’m happy to discuss any tangent topics.
Online Project Night/Show and Tell
- Who: Triangle |> Elixir
- When: Wed, October 18, 2023 2:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/triangle-elixir/events/296357726
Just because we are sheltering in place, doesn’t mean you can’t spend time with other Alchemists!
Project Night is a free-form event where you can meet, socialize, and collaborate on projects with other members! Alchemists of all levels are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Have you worked on something interesting that you want to show off? Have a problem you’ve been stumped with? Bring them to the group!
We are also open to suggestions for other formats and are exploring ideas like:
- Open source code reading - read popular open source project and learn how they work
- Mob programming - work on some code together; this can be for an open-source project or something you’re working on
Nerves Online Meetup
- Who: Nerves
- When: Thu, October 26, 2023 4:00 AM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/nerves/events/290189606
Time to hang out, chat about Nerves, discuss projects you’re working on, and get help.
Would you like to give a presentation at this event? Contact Alex with your topic to get on the schedule!
Download the Zoom client or browser extension before the event at: https://zoom.us/download
The Nerves Project defines a new way to build embedded systems using Elixir.
October Erlang & Elixir Meetup
- Who: ElixirZA - Erlang & Elixir Developer Meetup
- When: Tue, October 31, 2023 8:00 PM
- Where: https://www.meetup.com/elixirza/events/290550744
Are you new to Elixir, Phoenix (the web development framework) or LiveView (for Server-Side-Rendering)? Join us to meet with like-minded developers, and learn from others in the community.
Or are you a seasoned professional? Join us to share some of the frustrations / challenges you may be facing in your current project to get some feedback from your peers.
The Google Meet will be open 10min before the talk starts, so feel free to drop in and say hello.
Agenda: 18:50 to 19:15 - Meet & Greet 19:15 to 20:00 - Main Talk